Sunday, June 21, 2009

As I write this we are two hours out and the van has become our new home for a time. This wondrous place we are riding towards holds beautiful oceanic views of…the…ocean I guess. This has greatly accelerated my excitement as the last time my eyes reverently touched the rolling waves was when I went to Mexico and became king of the penthouse. My subjects still deny this fact even to this day. I forgive them.
The miles tick by and I find me and my dad discussing different ideas of what we can do on this trip. Outside cars rush by on the interstate; the slipstream swooshing off their sleekly painted vehicles pushes our van from side to side. A giant Semi truck slides by, the logo reads of a beer company and we observe the massive tanker filled with the amber liquid with a sense of amusement. We then began to discuss the position Maine had on gun laws. Father reported that they do not recognize Indiana firearm permits so the aresenal stayed behind. Well, there goes all my dreams of lobster fishing (I fish my way...you fish your way!).

Sincerely, Braxton (King of Mexico)

No comments:

Post a Comment