Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday Morning:


Breakfast is over. Cleanup has commenced. We (I) made a rule that if you cook you do not have to clean up. This was not as strategic as I had thought when I discovered the boys had done the dishes in greasy water and I had to rewash ALL of the dishes. After stocking the refrig with all of the necessary items we have decided that since the day is clear even if there is no sun, the fog has lifted and we are headed down to the boat house and then on to see a light house up close and personal.



Though the boat house looks rickety it has tons of character and exploring the beach turned into a damp if not downright soaked experience mostly because I was not expecting the wave to hit as fast as it did. Dylan thought it quite funny but I am heading back to change into dry clothes.





The mist off of the ocean must have some strange effect on mid-westerners. Give me your feedback on this but they usually aren't this silly are they?




Okay, maybe you better not give me feedback on that. There is not enough room on this or any other blog for you to share all of the instances that come to mind. On to the lighthouse!

Bye for now, Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment